Friday, June 5, 2009
How To Make An Awesome Egg Omelette
An egg omelette will surely satisfy you as a great morning breakfast. With some of your favourite toppings, you will surely have a tasty treat.
1 tbsp of water
A pinch of Salt and Pepper
Any toppings you like. (E.g. Cheese, tomatoes)
1. First whisk the 2 eggs with 1 tbsp of water, salt and pepper.
2. Next pre-heat the stove to a medium heat.
3. Now pop a non-stick pan on the hot stove.
4. After that pour the egg mixture in the pan
dig a hole on the side and fill it.
5. Fifthly repeat until the egg mixture stops running.
6. Finally add your toppings, flip over to make a half and serve on a plate.
After serving, add some salt and some rubbed herbs for more flavour. Eat and enjoy.
By Boaza, Room 15.