Friday, September 25, 2009

Matilda's Term 3 Reflection

During Term 3 we have had a lot of Sports Trials just as Basketball Trials Volley Ball Trials which was loads of fun but even though I never made it into any teams I still enjoy watching them practice.

Technology was super fun because I learned how to play the guitar and the piano. We made a song up with actions and it took us about nine takes which was quite funny but in the end we finished and turned out perfect. Thanks to Miss Decker I now know how to play a guitar and piano.

Mid-Year reports got sended out and I felt really nervous when it came because I thought it was going to be a bad report but when mum told me how I did I was not impressed but it was and effort. Next time I’ll do better in READING!

Term 3 was the BEST! Even though camp got cancelled and I wasn’t here some of the days but it was heaps of fun and I enjoyed it.

No comments: