Friday, August 6, 2010

Berttina's Term 2 Reflection

This term has been a busy and fun term at the same time. Mrs Sigamoney is back this term from Africa which was a great start to this term.
This  term has been so cool because we  participated in different things like the media team, after school netball, Young Leader’s Conferences, school activities and  much  more.

 This term was a testing term for us year 8's to see where we are at with the National Standards and set goals for term three.

 I have been so proud of myself  because I have achieved my term goals and  I also achieved in my weakest subject  which is Mathematics. I have also improved in my spelling and basic facts test that happens every Friday morning in each classroom.  I have also met deadlines but there are  just some bits I need to work on.

Term 2 has been amazing because I am doing well in the media team.  I get to go out with the media team and fiilm  great sports events happening in and out of  our school and  positive  things that happen in our school.

 Every Tuesday afternoon the year 8 and year 7 girls play netball at the Morrin Road Courts. I am part of the year 8 team. My memorable moment this term  is when I got some goals in for our team.

This Term  was  my best term  because I went to the Young Leader’s Conference with other leaders, which was brilliant. It  had helped be become a confidentt leader.
 At our school we learn and have lots of fun. Term two has been a great term.

By Berttina

1 comment:

RKELLY said...

It sounds like you had a great Term 2 Berttina. You sound like a very busy student - you should be very proud of all your achievements.