Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Mrs Baker


My name is Picilla and I'm in room 1. I'm writing to you to tell you how amazing my mother is. I am also doing this because I love my mum.
My mother is a loving person and she is caring. She looks after us in every way that she can. My mum feeds us like a mother should and she nurses us. She stays at home and looks after my little brother. She comes to the Tongan trip meeting and she told me that she would love to come but she can’t because she has to take care of my baby brother but I don't mind because I know that she still loves me.

My mum supports me in every way that she can and she also supports my other siblings too. She is a loving person. She is a talented musical person. My mum can play the guitar, ukulele, harmonica and more. She is a great person. After seeing her playing the guitar I am obsessed with music and now music is one of my hobbies. She is my role model and I take in all the advice that she gives me. My mum is the most important person to me.

I think my mum deserves this award because she loves me and the rest of my family and I love her too and always will.

No comments: