Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear Mrs Baker

My name is Cherub, I'm a year 8 student and I'm in the extension class.
I am writing to you about my mum and why I think she deserves this award.

My mum’s name is Marjorie. Marjorie is an old French name, Middle English form of Margaret, which means pearl. My mum is a gem. My mum is a single mother that looks after 7 children. She has a glorious cheesy smile and always makes me laugh. My mum use to be a reliever teacher at many schools but she stopped when she had my little sisters. She always solves my problems and makes me a better person.

My mum is a challenging person, it’s like she’s unbeatable at sports. My mum is a great cook; one thing that will be challenging for any human being to beat is my mum’s divine homemade seafood chowder. I'm not a big fan of sea food but I'm a huge fan of my mum’s sea food chowder. My mum is my life. She’s like the atmosphere and has my life in her hands. I can feel my mum’s love even if she’s a thousand miles away.

I chose these words because this is the best way to describe my mum. Happy Mother’s Day mum. I love you.

No comments: