Friday, May 7, 2010

Jorjah's Mother's Day Letter

Dear Mrs Baker

I think my mum should be chosen to get a prize because she is a single mother that looks after five kids but she always finds a way to get to all our shows and prize giving. She always goes that extra mile just for me. She is a very strong woman. She is the best mum I could ever hope for.
When I was little I wasn’t that good at spelling or maths so my mum would stay awake all night and cut colourful shapes out and put words or numbers on them to help me. She would always go out of her way to practise with me .I remember when she used to make biscuits and cakes and whenever she did, she got out my apron and I would help out. I always got the extras and the best thing is, she still to this day does the same thing and I love it.
She deserves this gift after everything she has done for our family. She has been through all the tough times we had but even when we were having trouble she was always there for my siblings and I. I love her with all my heart and I know she loves me too.
I just want to make her day that much more special.

Jorjah, Rm 2

2 comments:

Scott Hita Rm2 TIS said...

Well Jorjah I think your mum is a supermum and she sound like a wonderful person too.

Berttina room2 said...

Hi Jojah. Good Mother's Day letter. I like the describing words you used in your letter.