Friday, March 18, 2011

Precious Net Books

At the beginning of the year 2011 Room 1 was told by our teacher that we were getting net books. Everybody was delighted and the excitement began.

The first time we held our net books it was like, holding something precious and you do not want to let it go. We took cool pictures of ourselves with our web cam, it was fantastic. We went through our net books and checked out the programmes on it. We played learning games and it was so much fun.

I think I am very lucky to be in the extension class, and I would like to thank Mrs. Raj for putting me in the extension class and Mr Horan for providing us with these lovely net books.

By Nella

4 comments:

Mrs Sigamoney said...

Precious things for precious students. You are a lucky student. Enjoy your netbook and I look forward to see more of your work on the blog.

sheralee said...

Well done Nella!
A very,very,very well written recount about our new netbooks. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work Nella.

Moanarangi said...

A well written recount Nella,I like it.

Picilla said...

Hey Nella
This is a good recount to read. It's one of my favorites.Keep up the good work.I look forward to reading some more of your work.