Monday, March 5, 2012

My First Netbook Experience

Room 8 sharing their netbook experience.....
When I received my net book I felt like I was on top of the world.
I just could not wait to use it and I felt it like it was telling me to turn it on. After Mrs Sigamoney finished talking about the care of our net books we went through the steps on how to log in. Then we looked at the different features on net book. We all had to take a screen shot of ourselves and that was so cool. Later we got to do our first piece of writing. No more books, yeah! We all had a good first day on our net book. It was fun and this net book will be a great learning tool to help with our education.

































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: