Friday, July 23, 2010

Lorenzo's Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 was a great experience for me because it was my first time in extension. I had a fantastic time in the extension classroom and made  a lot of friends. This term was a great experience for me because I learnt how to be a leader and I had my first meeting in week 2 term 2.

I got to play in our first rugby game for the  open grade which was against Bader Intermediate. Unfortunately we lost by one try. We also competed in the Eastern Zone Rugby Tournament wher ere we came  second.

My behaviour this term was alright. The reason why I say alright is  because I got into trouble with the teacher and got sent to the Deputy principal 's office.  My work was not very good because I had not met all deadlines. I have improved in my spelling this term because in  term 1,  I was getting very low marks, but now I have been getting 20 out of 20 most of the times and 18 or 19 for  two  weeks.

No comments: